This product with good flexibility, extensibility, strong punch tolerance and firm ink adhesion is mainly used to make motor vehicle license plates of vehicles, trailer, low-speed vehicles, motorcycles and other types of motor license vehicles, and it also can be used for non-motor vehicle license plates.
Reflective films should be stored in ventilated, dry, cool warehouse. Packing boxes should not touch the ground directly, but should be put on the tray or pad and the stack should not exceed 5 layers. Storage period should not exceed one year.
1. Before use, firstly examine box label and check whether the type, specification and color consistent; if they are not consistent, please don’t open the packing box, and contact us immediately.
2. Working Environment: Reflective films for motor vehicle plates should be kept for over 24 hours (The working environment for film pasting, stamping, preservation is the same as detailed mentioned here) in the environment where the temperature is 23±5℃ and the relative humidity is 30 ~ 60%, and workplace and tools should be kept clean.
For the remnant reflective films, we should roll them tightly on the base paper tube, fix the two ends and middle part of reflective film breadth with adhesive tapes，put them into plastic bags and then put them into original packing boxes after fixing the plastic stents.
IV. Aluminum Plate Cleaning and Drying, Pasting Film and Stamping
1. Aluminum Plate Cleaning and Drying: Please clean aluminum plate with acid, alkali degreasing and scouring pad and pour water onto the surface to check the cleanliness. After watering, if the water forms even water film, we can judge the cleanliness of the substrate is qualified; if the water will not form even water film and has scattered water drops, we can judge the cleanliness of the substrate is not qualified.
2. Pasting Film: don’t use the water pasting method. Don’t over-stretch the film during pasting film to prevent wrinkles.
3. Preservation: After the completion of production, it should be preserved for extra 24 hours.
4. Stamping: stamped character height shall not exceed 1.5mm.
Please use the ink specified by our company and its matching diluents and word erasing solvent mentioned in the following table. Before using other printing ink, diluents and word erasing solvents, users shall pre-evaluate them and confirm their applicability.
Printing Ink Code
Word Erasing Solvent
Notes: (1) Applicable to screen printing or roll coating process;
(2) There are two types of printing inks, respectively, slow setting printing inks and quick setting printing inks, and users can choose printing inks according to actual environmental temperature and equipment conditions.
(3) Storage: the printing inks shall be well sealed and the temperature shall not exceed 35 ℃; printing inks shall be used up within one year, but diluents and word erasing solvents can be stored for a long time.
2. Surface Clean of Reflective Film
In even of oil stain or dust on the surface of the reflective film, dip clean cloth small amount of alcohol and clean the surface gently.
3. Technological Requirements
(1) Ink modulation tools and containers should be kept dry.
(2) According to ink viscosity, ambient temperature and humidity, screen mesh and ventilation, add an appropriate amount of diluents, stir them evenly and at least put the ink aside for 10-20 minutes before printing;
(3) Natural drying is applicable after the printing and to keep printed products in oven with the temperature of 70～120℃ for 10 minutes is also applicable;
(4) Ink glued on the screens and tools can be wiped cleaned with diluents;
(5) For the modulated ink, the used ink and the remaining ink shall be separately stored sealed.